||[Aug. 6th, 2006|11:16 pm]
wxkat:Questions meme ganked from |
(My answers turned out surprisingly negative...)
1. Elaborate on your default icon.
It's a line drawing of an anthro rat, my fursona. I tried to give it a neutral-inquisitive expression that I seem to wear a lot.
2. What's your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Apart from nearly being hit by a couple falling objects, not really.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
None. I don't often get music stuck in my head, much to the consternation of my musician wife who constantly does.
6. Any celeb you would marry?
No one immediately leaps to mind... Am I allowed to name toons?
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I guess we'll find out, won't we?
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
No, though I have received a comments occasionally about my last name.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
No. Doorjambs are the avowed enemies of my wrists.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
No. Piercing looks painful. Plus, I've got a thing about needles... "belonephobia", if you want to get all latiny about it.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
No. Again with that whole pain and needles thing.
12. Do you like pain?
No! Who wrote this survey? They seem to have a pain thing goin' on.
13. Do you like to shop?
No. I like to buy what I need and leave. Stores are often crowded and noisy, which just puts me on edge.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A pack of peanuts at a gas station.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
A coffee cake and drink at Starbucks. Evidently I've got a snack habit?
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom, I think. (As in, I'm guessing I last used the phone to talk to my mom, not that I used the phone to talk to someone who might've been my mom but I wasn't sure.)
17. What is on your desktop background?
iBook: Nature photo of Fern Canyon from one of our hiking trips.
Home PC: Brother Bear pic of the light on the mountain
Work PC: Closeup of the Sly Cooper mask logo
18. What is the background on your mobile phone?
Some default safari background that comes with Samsung phones.
19. Do you like redheads?
Enough to marry one.
20. Do you know any twins?
Not now. For a while, back at DEC, I worked with twins. Two guys who, besides being true identical twins, were both circuit layout engineers. That was confusing!
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
I think I probably set the standard in my family.
22. What was the last movie you watched?
Fierce Creatures. Just got it on DVD. I'd forgotten how funny it was. And man, those are some neat costumes in that movie, too.
23. What was the last book you read?
Cod by Mark Kurlansky. Yes, it's a book about the fish, focusing on culinary, social, and natural history.
- Looks like lsduncan and annamaryse took the meme.
- It would be cool to have a proper pocket watch, though, since it avoids the problem with door frames.
- I do like to shop in book stores; that's the exception I forgot.