- Thong-Wearing Burglar Films Himself -- Hint: if you plan on wearing almost nothing, don't videotape yourself so that you can be easily identified by the police.
- Modern Technology Requires Dog to Start Car -- You know those transponder security chips in cars? Evidently they smell like bacon.
- Government Jobs Advertised on Craig's List -- High-level government jobs are quietly being advertised in more modern outlets.
- Pakistan's President Appears on Daily Show -- CNN reduced to reporting about appearance of Musharraf on someone else's news program.
- Fortune Cookie Actually Contains Winning Lottery Numbers -- Multi-state lottery prized claimed by a horde of people in a 110-way tie.
- Wife With Cheating Husband Advertises It on a Billboard -- The best way to let your partner know you've found out about that little piece of tail he's kept on the side? Foot-high typefaces.
- Three-Year Old Buys a Car -- Modern technology (his mom's unsupervised computer) enabled a young boy to buy a car on eBay. This is SO coming out of his allowance!
News or Not?
These are my answers for the puzzle I posted earlier. I recommend giving the puzzle a good try before taking a look. Feel free to post alternate…
This is an answer to my Ask Me Anything post. Add any new questions you like as comments there. traveller_blues 1. What's the…
This is an answer to my Ask Me Anything post. Add any new questions over there. ladycrim What about cheese? Well, what do I…