- Thong-Wearing Burglar Films Himself -- Hint: if you plan on wearing almost nothing, don't videotape yourself so that you can be easily identified by the police.
- Modern Technology Requires Dog to Start Car -- You know those transponder security chips in cars? Evidently they smell like bacon.
- Government Jobs Advertised on Craig's List -- High-level government jobs are quietly being advertised in more modern outlets.
- Pakistan's President Appears on Daily Show -- CNN reduced to reporting about appearance of Musharraf on someone else's news program.
- Fortune Cookie Actually Contains Winning Lottery Numbers -- Multi-state lottery prized claimed by a horde of people in a 110-way tie.
- Wife With Cheating Husband Advertises It on a Billboard -- The best way to let your partner know you've found out about that little piece of tail he's kept on the side? Foot-high typefaces.
- Three-Year Old Buys a Car -- Modern technology (his mom's unsupervised computer) enabled a young boy to buy a car on eBay. This is SO coming out of his allowance!
News or Not?
I got a chance to see Zootopia with my family this past weekend. [No spoilers below, don’t worry.] This is a movie that I’ve been looking forward to…
Kit and I flew down to FC. The flight was an inauspicious start to the trip... SF was stacked up due to weather. We actually took off at 11:15…
I started my next novel manuscript during this past month. I used the momentum of NaNoWriMo to get things jumpstarted. I did not expect to reach…