Nicodemus (nicodemusrat) wrote,
Nicodemus
nicodemusrat

Going with Plan B

So the plan was that Timothy would wait until Kit could move up to Washington. Kids just won't listen...

Kit's water broke last night, exactly a full month prior to her due date. I made a mad scramble to SEA-TAC to find there were no flights until today.

She's currently in the hospital and I arrived this morning. No major events yet. We're having labor induced, so we expect there'll be news later tonight or early tomorrow. The hospital doesn't have wifi, but I'll post updates when I can.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

  • 25 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →