- Finally had my parents up to see the new house (and rapidly-growing son). We got the writing painted and unpacked and the downstairs doors trimmed and rehung just before they arrived, too.
- I got to see whales on the way to work this morning. Commuting across Puget Sound does have its perks. :)
- VHS to DVD Recorder. Hmmm. Maybe this is how I can get my old MST episodes onto a more accessible and permanent format?
- Stun Flashlight. Something like this was the (wrong) answer on the Bluff the Listener segment of a recent Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!
- Container Ship Hits Bay Bridge. "The bridge jumped out in front of me!" No actual bridge damage, as it hit the pier fenders.
- NaNoWriMo progress: I've passed the 10K mark on wordcount. I'm pretty close to the target pace to finish the 50K goal by the end of the month. This year's novel is a near-future semi-cyberpunk excessively-hyphenated action-mystery.
- Ratatouille's out on DVD. I've got it pre-ordered from Amazon (no big surprise).
I got a chance to see Zootopia with my family this past weekend. [No spoilers below, don’t worry.] This is a movie that I’ve been looking forward to…
Kit and I flew down to FC. The flight was an inauspicious start to the trip... SF was stacked up due to weather. We actually took off at 11:15…
I started my next novel manuscript during this past month. I used the momentum of NaNoWriMo to get things jumpstarted. I did not expect to reach…