||[Nov. 7th, 2007|01:25 pm]
- Finally had my parents up to see the new house (and rapidly-growing son). We got the writing painted and unpacked and the downstairs doors trimmed and rehung just before they arrived, too.
- I got to see whales on the way to work this morning. Commuting across Puget Sound does have its perks. :)
- VHS to DVD Recorder. Hmmm. Maybe this is how I can get my old MST episodes onto a more accessible and permanent format?
- Stun Flashlight. Something like this was the (wrong) answer on the Bluff the Listener segment of a recent Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!
- Container Ship Hits Bay Bridge. "The bridge jumped out in front of me!" No actual bridge damage, as it hit the pier fenders.
- NaNoWriMo progress: I've passed the 10K mark on wordcount. I'm pretty close to the target pace to finish the 50K goal by the end of the month. This year's novel is a near-future semi-cyberpunk excessively-hyphenated action-mystery.
- Ratatouille's out on DVD. I've got it pre-ordered from Amazon (no big surprise).
why aren't we not suprised by the last item on your list??!!??
They say the third time is the charm, and I think this is the third time I've tried to contact you. Please mail me your home address so I can send you Ratatouille stuff from DIsneyland Paris!
Otherwise you're not getting it until FC!
Sorry! I sent you email. Thank you thank you.
If somebody, say you, had a 200 gig external hard drive, then somebody else, say me, could get you those MSTs in a short time.
Hmm... Would this be the compressed Digital Archive Project ones or do you have a better-quality source? Because a 200GB drive would be cheaper and more reusable than special hardware.
They're better quality than DAP. Some of them are a little glitchy with the divx encoding, but they're very sweet. I also have most of the KTMA eps and all the specials. :3
Ahh... Then I am very, very interested indeed! Hmmmm.
I'll have to send you an email to work out details like postal address, HD format, and what wonderful gifts I must shower you with.