- Have you read the webcomic A Softer World? It's the only comic I've seen use the phrase "yummy dolphin nuptials". And if that isn't a convincing endorsement, I don't know what is!
- I never respected shadow puppets until now.
- Cake Wrecks is a fun blog and today's entry features a rat! Amusing cakes by allegedly professional decorators. My favorite is this zen-like denial.
- Did you miss the Frosty the Coalman carolers this holiday season? Here's a video capture. It's a fun, cheery, seasonal message from the coal industry about how clean coal is totally safe. Joy!
- Finally, some winning images from FailBlog:
I got a chance to see Zootopia with my family this past weekend. [No spoilers below, don’t worry.] This is a movie that I’ve been looking forward to…
Kit and I flew down to FC. The flight was an inauspicious start to the trip... SF was stacked up due to weather. We actually took off at 11:15…
I started my next novel manuscript during this past month. I used the momentum of NaNoWriMo to get things jumpstarted. I did not expect to reach…