Some interesting news items, two of which involve rodents. (This time, I didn't even insert fakes.)
- New Species of Mouse Discovered on Cyprus. Darn cute, too!
- Methamphetamine Helps Brain Damage in a new test on rats. No reports on whether the rats enjoyed it.
- Used Tubing Company Web Site Inadvertently DDOSd. Owners of utube.com (leading "used tubing and piping" supplier) were knocked offline after recent news stories about YouTube led to a tidal wave of misdirected surfers pulling up utube instead.
- Schoolyard Chant Identifies Heist Getaway Car. Kids used a chant to quickly memorize the license plate of the car used in an armored car robbery happening nearby. Article fails to mention whether accompanying hand jive was used to ID the suspect.
- Chef Constructs Wedding Gown from Cream Puffs. You really need to see the photo accompanying the article to appreciate this.