|Which Frivolous Web Quiz Are You?
||[Dec. 18th, 2002|03:46 pm]
|||||Man or Astro-Man? - Happy Fingers||]|
With the scary proliferation of frivolous web quizzes, such as Which Atomic Element Are You?, I've decided to list, as a public service, the few useless web quizzes not yet written. So get cracking, you quiz authors!
- What piece of silverware are you?
(Will you be a spoon that's too big?)
- Which character from "A Tale of Two Cities" are you?
(You are SO Doctor Manette)
- Which keyboard key are you?
(Hands up all those who want to be "Insert" or "Enter"? I thought so, you pervs.)
- What morse code letter are you?
(G: You start out with a fairly long spot, pause for just a moment, have rather another long spot, then at the end you drop off into relative shortness.)
- Which monopolistic media conglomerate are you?
(In a few years, this quiz may only have one possible answer.)
- What under-ten-cent hardware store item are you?
(I'm a wingnut.)
- Which pain relief drug are you?
(Take this quiz twice and call me in the morning.)
- Which method of book binding are you?
(Insert your own joke involving the words "hard bound" here.)
- What HTML tag are you?
(Damn, it actually exists. And I was just making things up... I'd better stop now.)
[Thanks to 3catsjackson for inspiration on this one.]