(Example) meaning the same: "synonym"
(1) Meaning the opposite
(2) Same pronunciation but different meanings
(3) A fictitious name; an "alt"
(5) A name derived from a father's name
(6) A pronounceable initialism
(7) Named for someone: e.g. pasteurization, Parkinson's
(8) Just in case you work undercover, your codename
(9) A place name based on a geographical feature
(10) A reduplicated taxonomical name; you red foxes should know this!
Edit: As usual with my quizzes, comments are NOT screened. If you want to play along, be sure to work out your answers before clicking and checking.