||[Jun. 10th, 2005|01:48 pm]
|||||waiting for the compile job...||]|
I got tagged for this meme by babsbunny, chaoswolf, and --I think-- one other person. So I'm going to do 2.5 times the memage:
"List six songs that you are currently digging. it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now."
- Moby - Lift Me Up
- Pitchshifter - Condescension
- BT - Superfabulous
- Man or Astro-Man? - ______/myopia
- DarkeSword - Her Azure Eyes (Sonic3 remix)
- Buzz Poets - Lemonade
- Off Kilter (or Great Big Sea) - Run Run Away
- The Ventures (or Man or Astro-Man?) - War of the Satellites
- Weird Al Yankovic (or Billy Joel) - Ode to a Superhero (Piano Man)
- The Rutles (or The Beatles) - Ouch! (Help!)
- Great Big Sea (or REM) - It's the End of the World As We Know It
- Moog Cookbook (or Weird Al) - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Smells Like Nirvana)
(That's actually a fair representation of my listening habits. Needs perhaps a touch more bouncy techno and a dash of ska. Otherwise, yeah.)
Since it's been around a while, I won't be tagging anyone to perpetuate this meme. If you haven't been tagged yet, you can always pick it up if you want to, though!
Instead, here's the conclusion to a different meme:
Ask any questions about me that you'd like as comments on this entry. Then post an invitation in your own journal for people to do the same of you.